Are you planning a graduation party this year? You can give your high school classmates a party that will be the highlight of the year, whether it’s a small get together or a large bash, the success is in the planning.
Here is what you can do to make your graduation party or celebration memorable:
- Celebrate the end of the school year or your Grad Party at Playland! Enjoy a day of fun filled with games, rides, food and more! We love this idea. It’s fun, exciting and what better way to bond with your class mates then screaming your head off on the old roller-coaster? And with every 10 students you get a free Play Pass.
- Book a party bus! It’s so fun to travel in style for your graduation night or to and from any of your grad parties. The bus will pick you up at your home and then cruise around town with all your buddies in a lounge like atmosphere with room to dance, and party all the way to and from your “other” parties. This is even fun to just do on it’s own.
- Plan a Grad Boat Cruise. You can even take the party bus to this event. There are lots of Vancouver Charter companies to choose from. What better way to celebrate your graduation with a huge party at sea! Sail with all your friends on board the luxurious Pride of Vancouver grad cruise, and party the night away on the young adult friendly ship.
- Plan a Grad Brunch! This is perfect for the “after” after party. After your grad ceremony you’re planning on having a happening after party, but after that, what’s left to do? Plan an amazing breakfast for you and your friend. Get your parents to help with making fruit salad and pancakes (they’ll love to be a part of your grad). You and your friend can chow down after a long and exciting night and relive the evenings events.
- Plan a Grad excursion – whether you go to Mexico or to Whistler, it’s always fun to get away with your class mates. There are a lot of tourism companies out there that specialize in excursions for Grads, which will keep you guys safe and entertained for the whole trip!